- Telephony & CRM Systems
- Call Recording Solutions
TELEPHONY & CRM SYSTEMS
The success of customer communication depends entirely on the efficient operation of your Contact Centre’s CRM and Telco provider.
Our software enables us to integrate our call centre applications with both data and Voice Technology so that we can manage all telemarketing activities during every stage of the business process, from lead nurture to sales follow up and post-sales customer service. Telemarketers, sales reps and customer support agents can leverage Data or Voice from any of our CRM systems in all cold calling and outbound call scenarios and provide a more effective response to customers.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls.
- Log calls details.
- Single click dialing
- Connect multiple call centres.
- Associate existing CRM group users.
- Set up PBX adapter easily
- Manage call log reports.
- Save time and increase efficiency
- Never miss out on the details of a call.
- Faster and improved operations.
- Personalized Customer Service
CALL RECORDING SOLUTIONS
iTalk is an innovative provider of VoIP-based call recording, agent performance management, and analytic tools for enterprise and contact centers. Our Call Recording Solutions are used in leading financial, banking, telecommunications, government, BPO and healthcare enterprises and call center organizations.
Our solutions protect organizations from the liability of “he/said, she/said” scenarios, keeps data safe, and equips contact centre professionals with the necessary tools required for optimal performance. This will enhance the customers’ experience.
- Multichannel Interaction Recording: provides voice, screen, and desktop recording, as well as direct connectivity to email and IM systems.
- Quality Monitoring: automated interaction recording and playback streamlines complicated monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Agent Performance Evaluations: helps quickly identify coaching opportunities.
- Agent Training and Coaching: online training tools and integrated coaching supplements classroom and on-on-one training programs.
- Post-Call Customer Surveys: automated surveys directly follow a service interaction that provides direct and immediate feedback to the organization.
- Identifies and addresses the fundamental issues that impact the customer experience.
- Unifies previously disparate contact centre, web, and enterprise systems.
- Forms a 360-degree view of its customers, employees, and processes to truly optimize the customer experience from all sides.